Sunday, October 9, 2016

Time for change!

Those of you that personally know me know that I'm a person who doesn't like to sit back and watch. I'm a doer. I like to get things done. If I see something broken I will try and fix it. If a volunteer is needed, i'll raise my hand and do it. So when I saw that Paramus needed new school board members I decided to run. A politician I am not. I am a parent who wants what's best for their kids and all the kids of this town. Being PTA president of both Stony Lane and West Brook I've learned a lot about our schools. I've seen firsthand what works and what doesn't. I feel this town is ready for change. I feel our town is ready for new voices on the board. There are 7 other candidates that are running BOE with me who I hope all feel the same way. It's time! Throughout this election campaign I've tried my best to stay focused and positive in the same way that I would if elected. There is no room on any board for negativity.. especially a school board. Our schools are in need of a board who can work together and put aside their personal agendas. A board that operates together with the same goal. The goal of making our schools exceptional. November 8th is coming up quickly. Please don't forget to vote. I'm #7 on the ballot. Thank you in advance for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment