Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My first post!

So I decided to run for Board of Education. Most people think I'm crazy (oh yeah.. i heard that when i ran for PTA President) but when i believe in something I just do it. I love Paramus! I really do. I love this town and I love the schools. If i can try and make the schools better well then I'm going to do it! I'm no dummy. I know that one person can't fix everything. But you know what? It's a start. I don't know how many of you attend the monthly board of education meetings. But if you do you know the disconnect with the current board members. I'm at times embarrassed at the actions of the board. So instead of hanging my head down and ignoring it I want to try and do something about it. So here I am.. running for the Board of Education. Please join me on my journey. I will be posting on this blog regularly. Thanks in advance for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment